The main objective of the role is to oversee engagements pertaining to the Financial research, develop and lead a team with the skills required to support engagements, and achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key decision-makers and constituencies.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities:
– Manage and participate in business development assignments, and perform qualitative and quantitative research on the markets and/or target companies.
– Understand, analyze and assess information from external and internal sources to provide insights for clients to develop strategy and plan for raising, investing and/or optimizing capital.
– To add value while analyzing financial and strategic information of clients, and identifying opportunities based on market developments.
– Audit & write reports to synthesis and present the findings and analysis from research.
– Develop excellent relationships with stakeholders and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction.
– Conduct timely performance reviews of team and help in developing and guiding by providing effective performance feedback/trainings.